- You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s the only thing you are sure to keep for the rest of your life.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life on planet earth. Every person or incident is the universal teacher.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation. Failures are as much a part of the process as success.
- A lesson is repeated until learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it and then you can go on to the next lesson.
- If you don’t learn easy lessons, they get harder. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state.
- You will know you’ve learned a lesson when your actions change Wisdom is practice. A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.
- There is no better than here. When you’re there becomes a here you will simply obtain another there that again looks better than here.
- Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
- Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas; you do the painting. Take charge of your life or someone else will.
- You always get what you want. Your subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences and people you attract and therefore, the only
foolproof way to know what you want is to see what you have. There are no victims, only students.
- There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralizing doesn’t help. Judgments only hold the pattern in place. Just do your best.
- Your answers lie inside you. Children need guidance from others; as we mature, we trust our hearts, where the laws of spirit are written. You know
more than you have heard or read or been told. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
- You will forget all this.
- You can remember anytime you wish.
I don’t know who wrote this….it is simply profound…. and you already knew it!