Spiritual Activism Group (SAG) is a firm believer in the protection of its online customers’ privacy. We have implemented a number of procedures and policies which are designed to protect your personal information while using our online services.
SAG has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site.
• If we collect clients’ contact information (like their names, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), this information shall not be disclosed or shared with third-party vendors or telemarketing firms.
• We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
• Whenever sensitive personal or financial information is transmitted, it is sent via a secured connection directly to our mainframe computer using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. This is the most successfully used method of ensuring private, secure transmission of personal information over the Internet.
• Our online systems do not relay or retransmit your information insecurely to other computers–when you send personal information using our online ordering system, it is directly passed to our main system.
• E-mail addresses are collected only for the purpose of contacting you in the future. We WILL NOT sell or rent your e-mail address to other companies or individuals.
• We do not share any portions of our customer postal mailing list with any telemarketing companies. We never sell or rent e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or financial information.
• SAG respects its customers’ privacy and works diligently to protect it. Material changes to SAG’s privacy policies will be posted in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement became effective on March 20, 2022